CONTACT USCall toll free: 1-800-411-1222
(TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-866-411-1010)
Se habla español.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH THE STUDIESYou can search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center at Search the Studies. In addition, clinicaltrials.gov provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
NIH-Studies for Williams Syndrome
Researchers at the NIH want to learn more about Williams syndrome (WS). WS is a developmental genetic condition that affects many parts of the body. Individuals of all ages with WS are asked to join our research studies on the following areas that are specific to WS:
- Natural history of blood vessel disease;
- How to minimize the risk of sudden death;
- Blood vessel disease and aging;
- Genetic changes and blood vessel disease severity;
- Impact of blood vessel changes on development and other body systems.
- Must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- The participant and their parent/guardian will receive travel assistance
- Their community physician will receive copies of medical results
- Participants will receive study-procedures at no cost
- Participants may receive compensation
Location: Some studies take place at community events and others are at the NIH Clinical Center. The NIH Clinical Center, America's Research Hospital, is located on the Metro red line (Medical Center stop) in Bethesda, Maryland.
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
Print the Flyer
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 09/04/2018