Active Research Protocols
- 00-HG-0153 – Investigations into Chediak-Higashi Syndrome and Related Disorders
- 09-HG-0035 – Clinical, Cellular, and Molecular Investigations into Oculocutaneous Albinism
- 13-EI-0124 – A Pilot Study of Nitisinone in the Treatment of Oculocutaneous Albinism, Type 1B
- 95-HG-0193 – Clinical and Basic Investigations into Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome
- 97-HG-0085 – Therapeutic Clinical Trial of Oral Pirfenidone for the Pulmonary Fibrosis of Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome
NOTE: PDF documents require the freeAdobe Reader.
This page was last updated: January 24, 2014