Active Research Protocols
- 05-C-0031 – A Randomized Trial of Patient-Specific Vaccination with Conjugated Follicular Lymphoma-Derived Idiotype with Local GM-CSF in First Complete Remission
- 07-C-0006 – A Phase 1/2a Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ABT-263 in Subjects with Relapsed or Refractory Lymphoid Malignancies
- 09-C-0082 – Assessment of the Safety and Feasibility of Administering T cells Expressing an anti-CD19 Chimeric Antigen Receptor to Patients with B-cell Lymphoma or Leukemia
- 10-C-0067 – A Phase 1-2 Study of CAT-8015 in Adult Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- 93-C-0133 – Dose-Adjusted EPOCH Chemotherapy and Rituximab (CD20+) in Adults and Children with Previously Untreated Patients with Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
NOTE: PDF documents require the freeAdobe Reader.
This page was last updated: January 24, 2014