Active Research Protocols
- 02-N-0132 – In Vivo Mapping Of Structural and Biochemical Abnormalities In Patients With Primary Focal Dystonia
- 05-N-0189 – Neuropathological Basis of Spasmodic Dysphonia and Related Voice Disorders
- 08-N-0181 – Role of Neurotransmission and Functional CNS Networks in Spasmodic Dysphonia and Other Focal Dystonias
- 10-N-0092 – Genetics of Motor Learning
- 13-N-0022 – Placebo Controlled Double Blind Study of Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 in Treatment of Blepharospasm
NOTE: PDF documents require the freeAdobe Reader.
This page was last updated: January 24, 2014