Are You COVID-19 Positive and Living in the Washington D.C. Area?
Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) seek COVID-19 positive patients in the Washington, D.C. area to understand how coronavirus affects the function of the body's immune system in controlling the infection and how different organs of the body (such as the lungs, heart, brain, and kidneys) respond to the infection from its early appearance to recovery, and whether there are any long-term effects of the infection on the organs of the body.
You can participate if you:
- Are 18 to 80 years old
- Have a COVID-19 infection, diagnosed within 28 days of onset of symptoms
- Live within a 50 mile radius of Bethesda, MD
What is involved?
- A review of medical history, and physical exam to determine eligibility for the study
- Medical tests, which may include ultrasound, and/ or pulmonary function tests
- Compensation is provided for your participation
For more information, contact:
NIH Clinical Center Office of Patient Recruitment
800-877-8339 (TTY / ASCII)
Se habla español
Or go online:
Refer to study # 20-CC-0113
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)