Healthy Volunteers Needed for HIV Clinical Trial
Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) are conducting a clinical trial testing an investigational product that targets HIV. Participants in the trial will NOT be exposed to HIV, and there is no risk for infection.
All study-related tests are provided at no cost to you. Compensation is provided.
To be eligible for this study, you must be 18 to 50 years old and in good health.
What is involved?
- A physical exam and blood test
- Traveling to the NIH Clinical Center at least 13 times for outpatient visits over the next 6-12 months.
You may not be eligible if you:
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning a pregnancy
- Weigh over 115 kg or 253 pounds
- Have a chronic medical condition such as diabetes, heart disease, or cancer
Location: NIH Clinical Center, America’s Research Hospital, in Bethesda, Maryland accessible on the Metro red line (Medical Center stop).
For more information, call:
NIH Clinical Center Office of Patient Recruitment
1- 800-411-1222 (refer to study 18-I-0105)
TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing: 1-866-411-1010
Se habla español
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)