CONTACT USCall toll free: 1-800-411-1222
(TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-866-411-1010)
Se habla español.
Or e-mail: email@example.com
SEARCH THE STUDIESYou can search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center at Search the Studies. In addition, clinicaltrials.gov provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
VRC 316: A Phase I Open-Label Clinical Trial to Evaluate Dose, Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of an Influenza HA Ferritin Vaccine, Alone or In Prime-Boost Regimens with an Influenza DNA Vaccine in Healthy Adults
The Vaccine Research Center at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland seeks DC-area healthy volunteers for influenza (flu) vaccine research.
- A medical screening involving physical exam and blood tests
- 8-10 outpatient clinic visits for about 40 weeks after enrollment (10-month period)
- Receiving 1 or 2 experimental vaccines depending on study group assignment
- Receiving financial compensation for your participation
You may be eligible if you:
- Are healthy and between the ages of 18 and 70 (excludes those born from 1966 to 1969)
- Received at least one seasonal flu vaccine from 2014 to present
- Have a body mass index (BMI) less than or equal to 40 (calculate your BMI)
You will not be eligible if you:
- Have diabetes type I or ll
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, or planning to become pregnant during the study period
Location: The NIH Clinical Center, America's research hospital, is conveniently located on the Metro Red Line (Medical Center stop) in Bethesda, Maryland.
For more information, call:
Se habla español
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 03/27/2018