CONTACT USCall toll free: 1-800-411-1222
(TTY for the deaf or hard of hearing 1-866-411-1010)
Se habla español.
Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH THE STUDIESYou can search the collection of research studies being conducted at the NIH Clinical Center at Search the Studies. In addition, clinicaltrials.gov provides patients, family members, and members of the public easy and free access to information on clinical studies for a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Do You Have Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)?
Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in Bethesda, Maryland need volunteers with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) or small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) to participate in an investigational study testing the safety and effectiveness of ibrutinib, short-course fludarabine, and pembrolizumabat in treating this condition. Eligible volunteers must either have received treatment for CLL and relapsed or have high-risk genetic changes, regardless of prior treatment. Volunteers will participate in the study for at least one year or longer and treatment may continue indefinitely. All study-related tests and procedures are provided at no cost to participants. Travel may be reimbursed.
- Multiple visits to the NIH Clinical Center for at least one year
- Administration of the study medications by mouth or by infusion
- A physical exam and medical history
- Collection of blood and urine samples
You may be eligible if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have been diagnosed with active CLL or Hodgkin lymphoma
- Have received treatment for CLL and do not have low-risk genetic changes OR have high-risk genetic changes such as deletion 17p, TP53 mutation, NOTCH1 mutation or complex cytogenics
Location: The NIH Clinical Center, America's research hospital, is conveniently located on the Metro Red Line (Medical Center stop) in Bethesda, Maryland. There is no charge for study-related tests or procedures. Compensation and travel assistance may be provided.
For more information, call:
NIH Clinical Center's Office of Patient Recruitment
Se habla español
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health Clinical Center (CC)
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI)
Print the Flyer
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.
This page last updated on 03/27/2018