Do you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes?
The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Clinical Center seeks volunteers with type 1 or type 2 diabetes to join a research study. If your diabetes has affected your eyes, kidneys, or other organs you may be interested in participating. Researchers want to learn how the body controls vitamin C levels in those with diabetes.
You may be eligible if:
- You are 18 or older
- You have type 1 or type 2 diabetes
- You are a non-smoker
- You are not pregnant
- You will have two outpatient visits.
- You will have samples taken of your blood and urine.
- There is no charge for study-related tests, procedures, and medications.
- Compensation will be provided.
Location: NIH Clinical Center, America's research hospital is located in Bethesda, Maryland. On the Metro red line, Medical Center stop.
For more information, please call:
Se habla español
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK)