PROGRAMS and SERVICES
- July 7: The 2014 Clinical and Translational Research Course for Ph.D. Students will begin on Monday, July 7, 2014. This year 28 Ph.D. students are participating. The two week course will conclude on Friday, July 18, 2014.
- July 8: The 2014 NIH Clinical Center Orientation for incoming clinical fellows will be held on Tuesday, July 8, from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm in the Lipsett Amphitheater of the NIH Clinical Center.
- Clinical Research Connections Newsletter
A newsletter for alumni of and current participants in NIH clinical training programs published in the summer and winter.
- August 6: The Clinical Center Grand Rounds will resume on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 12:00pm with the Contemporary Issues in Graduate Medical Education series.
- August 7: The 2014 Clinical Center Summer Internship Program participants will present their projects at the NIH Summer Poster Day on August 7, 2014 on the NIH campus at the Natcher Conference Center (Building 45).
- August 25: The 2014-2015 NIH-Duke Master's Program in Clinical Research begins on Monday, August 25, 2014. NIH clinical fellows and staff interested in this program should contact Dora Abankwah Danso in the Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education at AbankwahD@mail.nih.gov.
- May 12-13: The 2013-2014 NIH Medical Research Scholars Program Scientific Presentations were held on Monday, May 12 and Tuesday, May 13, 2014 in the Lipsett Amphitheater of the NIH Clinical Center.
- June 19: Approximately 80 undergraduate students participating in the Howard University (DC) Robert Wood Johnson Summer Medical and Dental Education Program [disclaimer] visited the NIH Clinical Center to learn about NIH intramural training programs and research opportunities.
NOTE: PDF documents require the free Adobe Reader.