PROGRAMS and SERVICES
- May 6: The Ninth Annual Career Symposium will be held on Friday, May 6, 2016 from 8:30am-4:00pm at the NIH Natcher Conference Center (Building 45). Postdocs, clinical fellows, and Ph.D.-level graduate students are invited to attend. To register, please visit the NIH Office of Intramural Training and Education’s website.
- May 9-10: The 2015-2016 NIH Medical Research Scholars Program Scientific Presentations and Poster Session will be held Monday, May 9-Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at the NIH Clinical Center.
- May 15: The online application for the 2016-2017 NIH-Duke Master's Program in Clinical Research will close on Sunday, May 15, 2016.
- June 13: The 2016 NIH Clinical Center Summer Internship Program will begin Monday, June 13, 2016. During the eight-week program, students will work with mentors who are researchers and health professionals, participate in the NIH Research Poster Day with results generated by their work during the summer program, and attend weekly lectures presented by NIH investigators. The program will end on August 5, 2016.
- July 11-22: The 2016 Clinical and Translational Research Course for Ph.D. Students will be held July 11-22, 2016.
- Clinical Center Grand Rounds
- A weekly lecture series, Wednesdays at noon, that focuses on state-of-the-art discoveries in clinical and translational research.
Training Programs Currently Accepting Applications
- NIH Clinical Electives Program for Medical and Dental Students (No Deadline)
- NIH Elective Rotations for Residents and Clinical Fellows (No Deadline)
- NIH GPP-Individual Partnerships for Current Students (No Deadline)
- NIH Postbaccalaureate Intramural Research Training Award (No Deadline)